iPhysics & iPinball problem!

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
So I dl'ed iPhysics via installer and when I dl'ed iPinball Level Pack, it does not go in the iPhysics. Same goes with Moo'N'Patrol Level Pack. I am running 1.1.3 with ziPhone jb. TIA!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
So I dl'ed iPhysics via installer and when I dl'ed iPinball Level Pack, it does not go in the iPhysics. Same goes with Moo'N'Patrol Level Pack. I am running 1.1.3 with ziPhone jb. TIA!
The levels install without the correct rights. None of the levels will run until their rights are 755.
There is a fix on here through WINSCP, plus, X666X has a fix in his source that you can install from installer.

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
thanks hawk! i just added his source then installed the fix.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
How do I put him in my sources? I downloaded a file that said it would fix it but it didn't work. Could this be his? I could already have him in my sources and just didn't know.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
How do I put him in my sources? I downloaded a file that said it would fix it but it didn't work. Could this be his? I could already have him in my sources and just didn't know.
Hi Scottshotz, are you referring to my iPhsyics fix for 1.1.3? Its worked for every phone I've tried it on that used Zibri's or the Dev Teams' jailbreak, but reading that it didn't work for you brings up something I had not considered, if this "fix" works on Nate's jailbreak.

Could you please let me know if you're on Nate's jailbreak or not? I may have to create a friendlier "fix" because I think the one I'm using now is to simply change the owner of the extra levels to "mobile" rather than "root" which I believe is what Nate's JB is still running under (root). If this is the case I will have to just resort to using +777 permissions instead of changing the owner. This will work for both Nate's and Zibri's/Dev's Jailbreak just fine. I probably should have done this in the first place, and will make the correction when I get home.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I used the real easy one last week. ziPhone or zphone maybe? Trying to see all the phone can do so of love more levels. I'm still waiting for tap tap to work. I've never played it.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
I used the real easy one last week. ziPhone or zphone maybe? Trying to see all the phone can do so of love more levels. I'm still waiting for tap tap to work. I've never played it.
In that case, my fixes for iPhsics and TapTap should work for you.

Just add my installer source and then look for the category "misc999" for the TapTap fix and iPhysFix999.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
What do I type in to add you as a source when I have to type in the add source box?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
ok I added the source perfectly with no caps. I see it in my sources but can't find the apps. I went to all apps and went to look for leopard theme, couldn't find that so I scrolled down to the t's to look for ttr colors and couldn't find it either. where are they? Am I doing something wrong?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
the fix is not required on Nate's version because when I had Nate's version, it was working fine, and i had all kinds of iPhysics crap on there..

that was one of my favorites..

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
ok I added the source perfectly with no caps. I see it in my sources but can't find the apps. I went to all apps and went to look for leopard theme, couldn't find that so I scrolled down to the t's to look for ttr colors and couldn't find it either. where are they? Am I doing something wrong?
I just removed, and added my source again to make sure its indeed working. Im relieved to say it is, but I'm not sure why its not working for you.

Do you see a category called "misc999" there? Thats were all my install files are. The Leopard theme is also called Leopard999.

again, just for reference, the complete url in lowercase is:

http://dezign999.com/iPhone/index.xml

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
got it working. Anyway to get my iTunes library to upload. Either way thank you very much. Ttr is so much fun. You've been a huge help and along with how quick you were replying, i think its safe to say it people like you that make this site awesome. That being said, is there a way to upload the library?

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Does iTunes just not want to sync?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
it just locks up as soon as I tap iTunes library. Even the sparks that fly when you touch the screen stop when it locks up.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
it just locks up as soon as I tap iTunes library. Even the sparks that fly when you touch the screen stop when it locks up.
Oh, that... How long are you letting it sit, and do you have a lot of songs? Its got to catalog your songs, then ping whatever server its using to see if there are any matches for the songs in your library with taps that have been uploaded. My sparks stop while this is going on in the background.

Unless your TTR is quitting on its own, I'd let it sit there for a while.

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Anyone have any ideas why the games aren't loading? I installed the iPhysics, the fix, and a bunch of games, but they aren't showing up. I used iJailbreak to jailbreak my phone, if it matters.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Oh, that... How long are you letting it sit, and do you have a lot of songs? Its got to catalog your songs, then ping whatever server its using to see if there are any matches for the songs in your library with taps that have been uploaded. My sparks stop while this is going on in the background.

Unless your TTR is quitting on its own, I'd let it sit there for a while.
haha sorry for not responding. I got it working after letting it sit for a minute. I've been playing it in my free time ever since. This games great it almost as addictive as guitar hero. Now wheres the dragonforce haha.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
haha sorry for not responding. I got it working after letting it sit for a minute. I've been playing it in my free time ever since. This games great it almost as addictive as guitar hero. Now wheres the dragonforce haha.
Have you tried my TTR Colors theme?

It really lends itself to the game mechanics a lot better than the default theme. I've made the tap sparks larger, and with a center point so you can tell when to tap. Additionally I've color coded the tap status messages so you don't have to read them to understand how well you did, red is bad, blue is ok, and green is perfect.

Happy tapping!

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
yeah its definatly better. At first I said this game would be better with a multiplier when you get all notes in a row. (i play guitar hero) but the red miss lets me know good enough. Can you save songs from the iPod so it dosen't need to search for the online patterns?