iPod Album/Song Artwork All Mixed Up

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by StaciLayne, Apr 18, 2013.

1. StaciLayne

StaciLayne New Member

This is actually regarding my iTunes on my iPhone 5, but I could not find a forum which seemed to match. I think the iPod is the same thing... (hopefully)

QUESTION:
    How can I just make all the icons that generic music note? It drives me crazy, seeing AC/DC album artwork on Joni Mitchell... etc. I've tried a few times, over the years, to get the proper pictures to the right songs and albums, but I have so many downloads and burns from old CDs, etc., it's just never going to work.

I was hoping now that I got the iPhone 5 and downloaded the very latest iTunes, the problem would go away. It did not. I'd rather just have one image for all the songs. The iTunes music note is fine... is there someway to make it just do that?

Thanks,
    Staci
    iPhone 5, Windows 7

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

#2 chris, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  3. StaciLayne

StaciLayne New Member

I read the articles. It seems a little complicated... as far as downloading other apps, etc. All I want to do is either...

1) Erase all the photos so the music note is on there (though I agree... it's 'depressing' haha... still, better than Rob Zombie showing up as Roberta Flack!)

2) Use one photo of my own (I have a great jpg of a record player) for EVERY song.

Is that not possible? I remember on a very old version of iTunes (like, 5 years ago), you could drag and drop images from your desktop to each song. I don't see that option anymore.

Thanks...
    Staci