iPod and iTunes issues

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by armywife, May 23, 2012.

1. armywife

armywife New Member

ok i hope i can explain this so someone can understand it. We have pads, phones, and pods all linked together so when we download something it goes to all them. The apps download to phones and pads and 1 pod, but will not download to the other pod. Settings are ALL the same for all devices. So I figured i would plug the pod into the computer and iTunes starts but when I go to the apps tab and it shows me everything on the pod, background and all...however where i should be able to click the apps and so forth it is grayed out and I can't click nothing...can't do anything...any help?

2. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

On that same window you are looking at, there should be a Sync Apps tick box. See if that one is ticked.
    Exactly how many devices are using the same iTunes account? If I'm not mistaken, you will only be able to sync up to 5 devices to 1 account. This could be the issue.

3. armywife

armywife New Member

yes that is clicked but still i am not able to get nothing downloaded and we have 5 devices now so we know we are at our limit. Thanks for the help.

4. Christocool1

Christocool1 New Member

Hi all ive jailbroke my ipod touch 4g sometime ago and now it wont charge or iTunes wont regonise it or neither will controle pannel under devices I tgink it may be due to a app I installed usb drive but I dekete that but still no luck thanks :)

5. Christocool1

Christocool1 New Member

Also even in dfu mode wont work

6. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

Does it charge via the wall socket?