iPod keeps playing!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

smiles985

Jul 24, 2007
California
since the 1.1.1 update I have been having a problem with the iPod on my phone. It keeps starting out of nowhere, and I have to keep it silent so it won't play in my pocket while I'm at work. I can go to the iPod and push pause, but its annoying because its draining the battery. Anyone have any ideas or should I just talk to Apple?
Thanks!

Sep 7, 2007
So. Cal.
since the 1.1.1 update I have been having a problem with the iPod on my phone. It keeps starting out of nowhere, and I have to keep it silent so it won't play in my pocket while I'm at work. I can go to the iPod and push pause, but its annoying because its draining the battery. Anyone have any ideas or should I just talk to Apple?
Thanks!
Mine did the same after updating. I held the home button down and pressed the on/off switch at the top for ten seconds to reset. I haven't had the problem since.

jwhcowan

Jul 5, 2007
I experienced this yesterday, I'm on 1.1.1. However, in my case there was no sound, just the iPod play icon in the upper right hand side. I restarted and have not seen it since...

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah the same thing happened to me when I had 1.1.1 a lot of weird stuff happened. My cell signal was horrible, my text messages too 8 to 10 seconds to appear after I clicked on the text icon. I downgraded it works much better now ...

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Yeah the same thing happened to me when I had 1.1.1 a lot of weird stuff happened. My cell signal was horrible, my text messages too 8 to 10 seconds to appear after I clicked on the text icon. I downgraded it works much better now ...
It probably works better because of the resets that happened during the downgrade. Most everything you've described is handled by the baseband, which remains updated even if you downgrade to 1.0.2.

--
Mike

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I experienced this yesterday, I'm on 1.1.1. However, in my case there was no sound, just the iPod play icon in the upper right hand side. I restarted and have not seen it since...
Same here. The little triangle shows up randomly. I noticed this happened while docked. Restarted a few times but still shows up every once in a while. This had not happened before 1.1.1