iPod Nano battery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Whoa! That would definitely NOT make my day. I know that Apple had problems with their Macbook battery chargers, my friend's still gets ridiculously hot and she's sent it in like 3 times.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
WTF?!
all Apple did was REPLACE THE NANO?!

the man CAUGHT ON FIRE!

this is what you can sue Apple for
yes I mean an ungrateful woman decides she wants to sue Apple of a price cut which they can do when ever they see fit. And this guy catches on fire and didn't even mention anything about being mad at Apple or wanting to sue them.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
i'd at LEAST try to get a macbookpro for free..

Hmm, do we know how to get the Nano to spontaneously combust? I wouldn't mind getting a macbookpro for some singed leg hairs. That is if Apple would give me one :laugh2:. Actually, I love my nano and will be parting from it soon on ebay to fund my new 160gb Classic. Wooo.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Hmm, do we know how to get the Nano to spontaneously combust? I wouldn't mind getting a macbookpro for some singed leg hairs. That is if Apple would give me one :laugh2:. Actually, I love my nano and will be parting from it soon on ebay to fund my new 160gb Classic. Wooo.
haha, the new classic is SWEET

i really want it now.. my 30gig video isn't looking so hawt anymore.. i mean, i can now open it WITHOUT a tool.. i don't think that's a good thing.

but until i fill that up, i won't need to get the 160gig