iPod question on iPhone

Jul 17, 2007
baby oahu
I experience this while I go jogging with my iPhone listening to it then maybe 15 mins into it the ipod would stop. play, skip, shuffle on it's on. I would shut it off right away and turn it back on with no luck.... any reason?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Hmm... Shuffle isn't on, right?
My first reaction would be to restore, as long as you don't have have any 3rd party apps.

Any time Safari crashes for some strange reason, or I get some unfixable problem, I restore. Everything is back - even notes and texts. It usually fixes the issue.

dennisp

Feb 20, 2008
I experience this while I go jogging with my iPhone listening to it then maybe 15 mins into it the ipod would stop. play, skip, shuffle on it's on. I would shut it off right away and turn it back on with no luck.... any reason?

I have this exact same problem and I called Apple today and they told me they didn't know what to do. What did you do did you ever get it fixed? Please help

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
im with john on this one, restore is my "easy" button.

dennisp

Feb 20, 2008
I will try to restore but I don't see that helping. My phone was Jailbroken before the 1.1.3 update and it started doing this so I updated hoping that it would fix the issue. It didn't! I hope someone can solve this issue. If I have to send it in will they know that it was jailbroken at one time.