iPod Touch 2G Projection Alarm Clock

kadeschs

Jan 16, 2009
Do they make one? I haven't found one to date. Currently have a Homedics iPod alarm clock that projects the time on the wall, but ironically it doesn't support my new iPod Touch 2G. Homedics doesn't make a newer version. I want to buy a new one that does, but can't find any online that confirms it will work. Why on earth a clock would support an older iPod Nano but not a newer iPod Touch 2G is beyond me. It's got the some connector size and everything. :(

Mar 6, 2009
Alarm Clock

My colleague is a techie and loves gadgets but he is always late for work as the shift timing does not suit him. Is there an alarm clock that has interesting features that I can buy for him that would suit the different needs of people?

ReyesBurns

Mar 6, 2009
Alarm Clock

Hi MasonMorales,
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is a special site: www.shakeawake.com that offers versatile vibrating alarm clocks with Multi Alert timer and Auxiliary Flash with Telephone Indicator. The ShakeAwake alarm clock has ideal features with a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Large (3/4"/19mm) Back Lit Display,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Switchable Audible-Vibrating Alarm and Snooze function. These great alarm clocks are also powered with a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]self-contained battery with one year warranty and are perfect for people who have special needs. [/FONT]