iPod touch keeps crashing

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by TheVince, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TheVince

TheVince New Member

My iPod touch 4g seems to be crashing a lot more than usual. It seems like when I use the newer apps that I've installed they crash a lot. Anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

2. TheVince

TheVince New Member

yes it still has 12GB's of space left

3. Terrie89

Terrie89 New Member

I noticed mine crashing once in awhile and this is brand new bought it a few days ago I think it's mostly safari and a couple of games that crashed. Idk wats goin on but I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's just a rare occasion for me.

4. Dylan24001

Dylan24001 New Member

Safari on mine has been crashing a lot. Someone on Social Hut told me to clear the multitasking bar just last night. And it hasn't crashed ever since, well maybe like just before I went to bed I cleared it. And if you don't know what Social Hut is, it's the best place to chat. iPhonefreaks forum! Please join!

5. Mathew Connelly

Bronze

Try restarting the device by holding the Home and Sleep/Wake button and then slide to power off.

Crashes on iPod Touch are mostly due to the device running out of operational memory, especially under iOS 5 +.

6. AdamDaieh

AdamDaieh Member
    Bronze

Mine's also crashing, what I did is I clear my multitasking bar and restart my ipod. And It never crash.

7. Emmamax2013

Emmamax2013 New Member

Tip: close all apps and internet bars and shut in down for 3-5 min. If iPod or iPhone gets hot tht

8. Emmamax2013

Emmamax2013 New Member

That's probably why because with my cousins has an iPod and dose that a lot to...