iPod Touch Registration Problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

billwasko

Dec 7, 2007
I have downloaded iTunes 7.5.0.20, the latest I think for Windows. When I attach my new iPod Touch the registration screen comes up but only the left portion of the screen. I can't complete registration. I can't drag up the full screen so there is nothing to click ? What gives. Tried it on two XP SP2 machines and same results.

billwasko

Sep 15, 2007
I have downloaded iTunes 7.5.0.20, the latest I think for Windows. When I attach my new iPod Touch the registration screen comes up but only the left portion of the screen. I can't complete registration. I can't drag up the full screen so there is nothing to click ? What gives. Tried it on two XP SP2 machines and same results.

billwasko
Sign into your iTunes store acct and then do the registration again while you are signed in and that will fix it.

:)

shooterntx

Sep 15, 2007

billwasko
You also may want to try changing your resolution from like 800x600 to 1080x or 1200x to be able to see more of the screen.

Hope this helps

three3ddd

Aug 7, 2008
registration screen not working

billwasko
when I read your problem , I thought great, that is exactly what I am having problems with,, then I was disappointed to see no replys or help with the problem... Here is what I did to solve this problem of not being able to register my i pod.... I went to control panel on my computer and changed the screen resolution to very small, then went back to itune registration page and then the "continue " to register button was there,, I know this is too late to help you but hopefully it will help someone else that is searching for help like I was,,