The website was not really helpful. I had to do a little searching and found a website with all the information that was needed to restore to v1.1.1. It had the firmware that was needed since I bought my iPod touch and updated it the day of purchase. When I find all the information again or the website I will post it on here.
1. Download the 1.1.1 firmware from here, and save to your desktop.
2. Once that is done, start iTunes.
3. Go to you ipod's tab on the left panel
4. Hold shift and click on the restore button.
5. This will open up a box. Select the 1.1.1 firmware from your desktop and press ok.
6. Your ipod should start restoring.