iPod Video Lag

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rory

Nov 12, 2007
Hi everyone. Heres my first post question. Anyone experience lagging in he sound from videos in your ipod? the voice/sound isn't in sync with your video playing?some of my videos are like this.. not all. Any help is much appreciated.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
Hi everyone. Heres my first post question. Anyone experience lagging in he sound from videos in your ipod? the voice/sound isn't in sync with your video playing?some of my videos are like this.. not all. Any help is much appreciated.
I haven't had this problem, what program are you using to put them in ipod format? or are they iTunes purchased?

rory

Nov 12, 2007
video converter

Hi Stealth

I used something called "Any Video Converter Professional" someone gave me. The videos i converted were not from iTunes.

Are you using something else better?

Ohh...and my ipod which is only 1 week old feel out of my pocket onto stoney ground and is scratched all over the back O_o
i guess its not scratch proof! *sob*:(

Thanks for responding.

rory

Nov 12, 2007
i jst realised... OBVIOUSLY the videos i converted were not from iTunes...then i wouldn't have to convert them. SOrry my idiotic mistake. the converter im using is not from iTunes i guess then.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
For DVD's to ipod/iPhone format I use "DVD catalyst" its about $20 but works great. If you are just taking a raw video file like .vob and converting to ipod, I hear videora is good, but I think DVD catalyst works just fine for that too. you can try it free for 7 days, just google it.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
i jst realised... OBVIOUSLY the videos i converted were not from iTunes...then i wouldn't have to convert them. SOrry my idiotic mistake. the converter im using is not from iTunes i guess then.
Just FYI - videos you bought from iTunes are already in correct format you wouldn't have to do anything to them.

rory

Nov 12, 2007
For DVD's to ipod/iPhone format I use "DVD catalyst" its about $20 but works great. If you are just taking a raw video file like .vob and converting to ipod, I hear videora is good, but I think DVD catalyst works just fine for that too. you can try it free for 7 days, just google it.

i think the vids i was converting were in these format: .mov, .mpeg, .flv. I think mostly .flv.