iPods rock!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
As a new i pod user, I gotta say the touch is awesome in so many ways, though features could always be added, it to me is the act to follow.
This is the hook for me to buy more Apple products, they just work well.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah dude I'm happy your enjoying your iPod touch, it is an amazing piece of hardware and very well related to the iPhone if you don't have one :)
-Your making a very great decision buying one, and with it being a "hook" or bait to other Apple products thats also fine cause Apple products are beautifully designed but also have amazing functionality which most of on here would agree greatly surpassing Microsoft, Lol! If you think your iPod touch awesome, you should go buy a MacBook or an iMac cause you will get the same satisfaction and enjoyment your getting with an iPod touch :)

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
That is one thing that I have discovered is the quality of the products.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Theirs a reason why Apple products are popular :) People love the easy, intuitive, simplicity of an Apple product, but like you said the premium quality :)
-But of course with quality will come expense which you will soon find out and outta be aware of.

Good Luck!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Theirs a reason why Apple products are popular :) People love the easy, intuitive, simplicity of an Apple product, but like you said the premium quality :)
-But of course with quality will come expense which you will soon find out and outta be aware of.

Good Luck!
I dream of a 17" Mac book pro, it's about $3000, and they're not cutting any deals on them ether.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thats harsh dude :( But it will be well worth the money :) These MacBook Pro can last you easily for 5+ years without it becoming to outdated! Thats why I'm gonna buy MacBook for college, cause being a college student I'm gonna need all the money I can get and cant afford to upgrade measily windows computers every 2.5 years Lol!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Thats harsh dude :( But it will be well worth the money :) These MacBook Pro can last you easily for 5+ years without it becoming to outdated! Thats why I'm gonna buy MacBook for college, cause being a college student I'm gonna need all the money I can get and cant afford to upgrade measily windows computers every 2.5 years Lol!

That's the thing, I'm so sick of spending hundreds of dollars on crap and becoming my own IT just to use the computer.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Lol! You'll be astonished how simple a Mac computer is, is their an Apple store near you? If their is go test drive one, If I remember right BestBuy now carries Mac computers also.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Lol! You'll be astonished how simple a Mac computer is, is their an Apple store near you? If their is go test drive one, If I remember right BestBuy now carries Mac computers also.

I played around with one in an Apple store and it seemed simple and straight forward.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Well...whats stop'n ya?

-actually wait til after the WWDC conference I "heard" their might release info on the new macbooks!

What is stopping me is the lack of funds as it will take some time to come up with $3000 and I am interested to see what else is coming down the pipe line, faster processors, better graphics, who knows.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Thats cool dude :) 3000 dollars is a lot so I understand how you must make sure that you making an informed decision :)
yes when it comes to big ticket items, I tend to thoroughly research them before I buy.