Ipuntastic 3.0.3. Not Working With New 1.1.1 iPhone Update?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Can someone please help me? This day has been terrible! First i accedently disconnected my new 1.1.1 iPhone update too early and messed it up big time, then when i tried to get my custom stuff back like homescreen and ringtones i couldn't! I am using IFuntastic 3.0.3 and everything worked before the update! When i use ifuntastic I has the "peace fingers" icon and it says everything is unshackled, but then a little message with a stop sign pops up every time and says that I have a "Comunication Failure"! Can anyone help please?!:oops:

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
Can someone please help me? This day has been terrible! First i accedently disconnected my new 1.1.1 iPhone update too early and messed it up big time, then when i tried to get my custom stuff back like homescreen and ringtones i couldn't! I am using IFuntastic 3.0.3 and everything worked before the update! When i use ifuntastic I has the "peace fingers" icon and it says everything is unshackled, but then a little message with a stop sign pops up every time and says that I have a "Comunication Failure"! Can anyone help please?!:oops:

if your using the new 1.1.1 firmware, its not unlockable or modifable yet. so your gunna have to wait until they are able to crack the code.

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
nope it won't work at this moment since firmware 1.1.1 haven't cracked yet so i suggest you have to wait for it and waiting the latest news from dev team.