iROM repo

dash9944

Mar 9, 2008
as u all know,hacker alert scammed evryone and shut down the irom repo
dravion has decided to ake a new and improved repo, but needs 200 members first >>> iromrepo.myfreeforum.org
Register please, and put dash9944 as referrer

Thanks, the sooner u join, the sooner the repo will b back!

100 members to go...

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
He's begging for members? He's pathetic.

May 1, 2008
as u all know,hacker alert scammed evryone and shut down the irom repo
dravion has decided to ake a new and improved repo, but needs 200 members first >>> iromrepo.myfreeforum.org
Register please, and put dash9944 as referrer

Thanks, the sooner u join, the sooner the repo will b back!

100 members to go...
FALSE! Hackeralert didn't scam anyone. Dravion ran off with the repo's funds.

If Hackeralert scammed everyone, then why the hell is iRomrepo still up then? You really need to check your facts. In fact, you can try to convince me, but it won't work. I own the site now, along with Hackeralert. The site is free, and much better than Dravion's site. At least our repo actually works.

May 1, 2008
Hacker-alert is innocent. iRomrepo.com is legit!

Whatever man. I'm just trying to straighten things out. I know that hacker-alert is not a scammer. iromrepo.myfreeforums.org is dravion's site. One of my site's moderators ftp'ed into his repo, and it's empty. He's requiring a donation to access an empty repo. I think that's pretty scummy. My site doesn't require any sort of donation (of course, we're not rejecting any. Who doesn't like donations?). My point is, this dravion is the same guy who blamed hacker-alert for scamming everyone, and he's the one doing the scamming now. I just wanna clear hacker-alert's current reputation.