Is 5 megapixels too much for a selfie cam?

Aug 1, 2007
Thoughts? Isn't that almost a little too sharp? I like the less detail on my face for my selfies. It's sort of why I got rid of my note 4. But it made me look pale and like a zombie. So maybe the 6 plus will be just as colorful.

I just hope they don't get rid of that cool effect almost "filter like" warm hue when you take pictures in the sun that was on the 6.

Sschep1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2010
Baltimore, MD
So you don't want a better FF camera? I don't get it. The higher the detail the better IMO. I hardly ever use the front camera unless I'm using FaceTime with BAE.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Thoughts? Isn't that almost a little too sharp? I like the less detail on my face for my selfies. It's sort of why I got rid of my note 4. But it made me look pale and like a zombie. So maybe the 6 plus will be just as colorful.

I just hope they don't get rid of that cool effect almost "filter like" warm hue when you take pictures in the sun that was on the 6.
They have apps to help soften things up and post process.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Thoughts? Isn't that almost a little too sharp? I like the less detail on my face for my selfies.
Dude, What are you, in your twenties, or early thirties at most? You can take 5MP shots with absolutely nothing to worry about. Live it up, while you're still young and have a youthful appearance.

It's the old fogies like @Ledsteplin and myself who will want as little detail on our selfie pics as possible. :ROFLMAO: We might even break the iPhone with our ugly mugs. (joking of course)

Eo enjoy your 5MP selfies in good health while you still can!