Is anyone else having a Problem with Facebook.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Arsenal

Nov 11, 2010
Perhaps the members here can help. For some reason, Facebook keeps crashing on my iPhone. I haven't done any software updates or anything that would cause it to crash. I tried closing out, but on launch, it would crash. How should I troubleshoot this problem?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Delete the Facebook app and then reinstall it. This almost always fixes the crashing problem.

klausmmia

Feb 11, 2013
There are certain steps to follow to install facebook on iPhone.
here is the link ehow.com -> how_ 4768851 _ install-facebook-iphone dot html

Hope it helps.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
This is a very old link (about 4 years) and gives no help on the problem and just tells you how to install the FB app like any other app.
This smell of a troll. Just waiting for a sales pitch.

klausmmia

Feb 11, 2013
This is a very old link (about 4 years) and gives no help on the problem and just tells you how to install the FB app like any other app.
This smell of a troll. Just waiting for a sales pitch.
Well I am sorry for that, didn't noticed the date. And as you said the link didn't help I am sorry again. Its in this forum only in another thread the same problem is mentioned. I would request to move this thread to that thread or post the link of that thread here so that no one gets confuse like I got.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
The other Facebook one you must be talking about must the other one you posted on. They are not talking about the same problem and shouldn't be merged in my opinion but not up to me. There again you mention the same site but no real input.

klausmmia

Feb 11, 2013
I didn't mention any site there. The user has already posted a site there. Problem is i did found a link that could solve the same problem but unfortunately i lost it. As soon as I'll get it I'll post it here.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
There are certain steps to follow to install facebook on iPhone.
here is the link ehow.com -> how_ 4768851 _ install-facebook-iphone dot html

Hope it helps.
I didn't mention any site there. The user has already posted a site there. Problem is i did found a link that could solve the same problem but unfortunately i lost it. As soon as I'll get it I'll post it here.
There aren't any special steps to follow for reinstalling Facebook on the iPhone. It can be installed just like any other app. After deleting it, just open App Store, search for Facebook and click the install button.