Is anyone else on back order for iPhone 4S

KRIEGHOFF

Bronze
Oct 28, 2011
I really hope my phone well last that long! Maybe their well be some luck and it well be a lil sooner
One of my friends ( I know it is hard to believe I have friends) was told it would be 3 to 4 weeks and he got it in 1 week!

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...three to four weeks here. But, I'm in no rush, the iPhone 4 will suffice for now.

Now selling it later might be an issue, i.e. I'll have to sell it cheap since there are so many in the market for sale.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My upgrade date is November 9th. I wonder if I can order it in advance of my upgrade.
I don't think do, but I'd go into an AT&T Store on Novemeber 1st. You have a very good chance of getting them to push your date back to Novemeber 1st. They'll probably be out of stock, but you then call the Apple Stores near you and see if they have any. If not, you can order one after 9 pm for in-store pickup.

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
While some carriers will push your upgrade date up a bit you cannot order the phone before that date and still receive the upgrade pricing.

Sprint will bump you a max of 2 weeks.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
My Spent upgrade is 12/01....so, I just added a line! LOL
Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
Only $10 a month, so why not?
I have a 2nd line for my parents and used that one for 1 of my upgrades. They don't use the phone I got them now as it is. If I handed them an iPhone I would get the 'What the hell are supposed to so with this thing' look. :D

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Only $10 a month, so why not?
I have a 2nd line for my parents and used that one for 1 of my upgrades. They don't use the phone I got them now as it is. If I handed them an iPhone I would get the 'What the hell are supposed to so with this thing' look. :D
$30 a month, my son has the free spot of the second line.

He's almost 17, so not having a cell phone would cause a mental breakdown! LOL

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
I just brought my wife in on our Sprint family plan, porting her over from AT&T. She had the iPhone 3GS and is now sporting the 4s. Her monthly bill for AT&T was about $85, and to join the Sprint family plan costs us $30 ($20 for a new line, $10 for Premium Data). No-brainer to ditch AT&T for Sprint.