Is Apple going to update iPad anytime soon?

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
I think it will be a while ... As mentioned above, Apple still has a hard time keeping up with the demand of the current model, there is no reason for them to release a newer model right now. However when it does get upgraded, I suspect we will see a front facing camera and a Retina Display on it.

leeann

Bronze
Aug 12, 2010
New Zealand
iphonenewbie.com
I can't wait that long! I wish it had a camera too, and the weather, calculator and stock market apps that came with the iPhone. Feels like something is still missing on the iPad. What's the coolest app you guys have found?

Diane B

Bronze
Apr 20, 2010
I can't wait that long! I wish it had a camera too, and the weather, calculator and stock market apps that came with the iPhone. Feels like something is still missing on the iPad. What's the coolest app you guys have found?
There's a terrific free weather app-- Weatherbug, and there are seversl other good free ones. There are free calculators and the stock market app is fine for the Ipad. Not buying it because of not default included apps doesn't make sense because you csn find good or better apps in the store. I prefer all my Ipad apps to my Touch apps.

Hard to say "coolest" because I would think that would depend on your interests. I have so many faborites I would have trouble saying most fave. It depends upon what I want to do.

lahaye7

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
too expensive

I'm waiting for a upgrade myself, I'd buy one if they were $150-200 less.