Is Flash possible for iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mach1mustang_101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Is flash player really a possible option for the iPhone? If it does it will make so much things work. For example addicting games.com would work.

Also how come when i goto youtube on the main screen and search for something and then get on the computer and search for the same thing i get more choices on the computer then the iPhone? Its like the iPhone youtube is crappy.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Is flash player really a possible option for the iPhone? If it does it will make so much things work. For example addicting games.com would work.

Also how come when i goto youtube on the main screen and search for something and then get on the computer and search for the same thing i get more choices on the computer then the iPhone? Its like the iPhone youtube is crappy.
Apple made a deal with youtube to convert all their videos to H.264 or some format like that so the iPhone can play and Youtube is still in process of doing so, thats why the iPhone doesn't list all of them, cause it cant play all..they are in flash format or something. Ya i think flash is possible since its just a downloadable plugin.