Is it a bird or a brick

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Would some of you guys kindly post some comparison pics of your iPhones to give me some idea of its size. How big is it compared to the Blackberry Curve for example or and ipod classic. I don't want to carry around a brick when I finally make the purchase

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Not a bird or a brick its a cell phone

hello sir,
i strongly recommend going to any Apple store or AT&T store
they have actual iPhones on display at these locations
and you can test/use the iPhone there

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I don't have any comparison material, but this is pretty much actual size...
It's a little bigger than that.

i robot said:
Would some of you guys kindly post some comparison pics of your iPhones to give me some idea of its size. How big is it compared to the Blackberry Curve for example or and ipod classic. I don't want to carry around a brick when I finally make the purchase
Sorry I don't have my curve anymore so no pics but I can make a comparison. They are equally wide. The iPhone is longer/taller. The curve is lighter. The iPhone is slimmer.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Not very good with google now are you? Here are some pictures I pulled off google. Also when you go into the ATT store just hold all the phones, that will help you get a better idea.

There are a few, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi All

Thanks for the feedback. I cant believe how helpful you've all been. I cant go to a store because the iPhone hasn't been released here in Ireland yet. I plan to be one of the first in the que when it arrives. Keep the comparisons coming it really helps.:laugh2:

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
who cares about the size robot its about the product itself... Its way better then all previous cell phones combined just trust me when I say that everyone here will agree... When it comes out in irish land then go get it.. To add some fun to your purchase wait in line overnight

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
I don't have any comparison material, but this is pretty much actual size...

i put my phone up to the screen and its actually smaller than the pic. im usuing a 17" wide screen but that shouldnt make a diff on the size of the image unless u scale your web pages to fit your screen which most ppl don't do.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
i put my phone up to the screen and its actually smaller than the pic. im usuing a 17" wide screen but that shouldnt make a diff on the size of the image unless u scale your web pages to fit your screen which most ppl don't do.
I put the phone up to the screen with my case phone in the case and it still smaller then the pic... See you iPhone in the case is still not a brick...

I do suggest carrying a brick around with you for an entire day... So when you get your iPhone you will feel like your carry a feather....lol but trust me its not big

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Funny about the sizes.

I have a 14.1" screen on my laptop and my iPhone is EXACTLY the same size as the picture above.
But my hand is MUCH larger.

Hmmmmm

Dana

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I'll just say that whatever the comparisons shows...the aesthetics of the phone and the overall build just make it feel small. I dunno if anyone can back me up but withouth a case on the phone feels slim and easily fits in your hand. Almost any other phone I've held feels "clunky". And as for weight. It may be heavier then the curve but I would never pick the iPhone up and say wow this is a noticably heavy phone.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Not very good with google now are you? Here are some pictures I pulled off google. Also when you go into the ATT store just hold all the phones, that will help you get a better idea.

There are a few, enjoy.[/qu

this is exactly what i was looking for

Last edited by a moderator: