is it just me or...

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
whenever i get a mms, of course, it tells you to go to viewmymessage.com.
but whenever i try to get on there on my phone, the page never loads and i have to find a computer to see it! what is the deal with this? am i the only one having this issue, or is vmm not meant to be used on the iPhone?

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
i hate that site. i cant even see it on my computer. it doesn't even load! i just tell people to email it to me.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Never once has it allowed me to viem my mms. Tried several times.:mad:

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
For me its a hit or miss... I hate writing down the password on paper then typing it in the iPhone.. Its just a stupid pain in the assssssss...

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
For me its a hit or miss... I hate writing down the password on paper then typing it in the iPhone.. Its just a stupid pain in the assssssss...
Same here. At times, I don't even bother with it. It's such a royal pain in the a$$.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Never once has it allowed me to viem my mms. Tried several times.:mad:
I take it back. It has worked great the last 2 times I was sent a mms! One was a picture of an eating contest and the other was a football pic my boy sent me. I was really surprised.

Posted fr. iPhone

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
sometimes I think you get the SMS telling you to go to the viewmymessage site before the server actually gets the picture. Usually I wait for about 10-15 minutes from the time i get the message. Eventually it lets me see it. Of course by the time i get to see the picture I'm so frustrated that I just don't even care to see it anymore.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
sometimes I think you get the SMS telling you to go to the viewmymessage site before the server actually gets the picture. Usually I wait for about 10-15 minutes from the time i get the message. Eventually it lets me see it. Of course by the time i get to see the picture I'm so frustrated that I just don't even care to see it anymore.
Ha, at least you still try, Aggie! I've given up; I don't even bother to try to look up viewmymessage anymore. I'm a much nicer person now. :cool:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Ha, at least you still try, Aggie! I've given up; I don't even bother to try to look up viewmymessage anymore. I'm a much nicer person now. :cool:
yes never know what kinda goodies you will get via mms. Especially around 2am. I just have to check em. No matter how much I try not to look I just can't resist. :)