Is it me, or is the Apple-designed Apple 5C case hideous?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
No way around it. These are awful looking. Forget that they look like Croc, what's the point of the circular cut outs? They aren't going to protect the iPhone 5c from dirt and scratches. Is this thing going to run so hot, that needed a case with ventilation.

One final note. How about how terrible it looks over the word iPhone. What's that phone you have there? A 'non'?

For those who say Apple can do now wrong, I give you the iPhone 5c case.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
They remind me of Crocs.

Someone please tell me that the Apple online store was hacked and this was put in as a joke...

View attachment 30801

totally looks like...

View attachment 30802
I think of the 80's game "Comnect Four" LMAO.... On a serious note, dust is going to be a huge problem with these cases as most people just don't clean their devices. Nasty grime partially covering those holes will make this fun a germ nirvana. Security feature, touch my phone and die of sepsis hahahaha

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Stupid cases. Zoo Gue will have some nice ones soon I'm sure, and for at least 1/3 the price. And they won't be so damn ugly.

Last edited:

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I get why they did it, to make colors come through - but couldn't they accomplish that with something other than a connect 4 board on the back of the phone. I love Apple, but they may want to rethink their involvement in case making - 0 for 2 so far. (bumpers)