Is it possible to block witheld/ blocked numbers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sabiha, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Sabiha

Sabiha New Member

Hi, My brother recently bought my an iPhone 4 for my birthday! I'm not a very technical person, however this is very easy to use! I've been getting a lot of blocked number calls especially in the middle of the night, which is a nuisance! Is there any way I can blocked private number calls? I've looked for apps but can't seem to find any which are uk based- I hope someone can help! Thank you very much! :)

2. Watcher

Watcher Zealot
    Gold

You would have to jailbreak your iPhone and use iBlacklist to block blocked calls and any other annoying people or telemarketers that hound you. I love it - it has restored peace in my life by blocking the irritating troublemakers that seem to surface now and again. :)

3. iNinja

iNinja Zealot
    Gold

If you are based in the UK just call your service provider and they can do it.

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

GR8 Solution! I wish there was a solution for non JB'd iPhones. Oh Well! I just ignore any calls that I don't recognize. Kinda the old school way to handle the sitch. (OMG Did I say Sitch! watching too many sitcoms!)

5. Sabiha

Sabiha New Member

My phone is jailbroken! I've looked for iblacklist but I'm unable to find it! Any other way of finding it?

Thank you for the advice- it is greatly appreciated!

6. iNinja

iNinja Zealot
    Gold

You can download it here... its $12 AFAIK

#6 iNinja, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
  7. Sabiha

Sabiha New Member

Thank you! I was having a right blonde moment ( no disrespect intended) there!

I've downloaded it! Thank you for your help! :)