Is it possible to return a PS Anti-Glare because I ****ed it up?

Jul 22, 2009
I was applying one of the two anti-glares and dust totally raped it.. I thought I had a perfectly clean iPhone screen, but when I set it down, BAM, dust is trapped EVERYWHERE under the screen. I used the second anti-glare and got it on moderately dust-free.. would I be able to replace them for a new set?

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I was applying one of the two anti-glares and dust totally raped it.. I thought I had a perfectly clean iPhone screen, but when I set it down, BAM, dust is trapped EVERYWHERE under the screen. I used the second anti-glare and got it on moderately dust-free.. would I be able to replace them for a new set?
My guess would be no since they're used.....but stranger things have happened.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I probably doubt that you will be able to returned a use protective screen. Unless it's a clear manufacture problem then i'd say you have zero chance.

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Nope unless the company is being kind

I know zagg do it when I messed my invisible shield up on my 3G and I emailed them and they said that they do not usually replace them for people messing them up when installing them but they would send me a new one out all I had to do was pay for postage.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
That's like trying to return a used condom.

--
Mike

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Random cross reference of the day goes to Kevin.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Sorry, no returns. Order extras next time and try to find a low dust enviornment.

The Steinheil Crystal Clear packages have this written on the packaging;
Before installing read the application instructions carefuly! Screen protectors are not covered under warranty/replacement for bubbles under the film, incorrect alignment, scratches, or any other issues that may occur during installation. Take your time installing it! Have a nice day. :)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I tried to return chips to Wal-Mart after I ate them. They refused to refund my purchase. I don't get why I cannot return them.

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
What does the return policy state?

I would return it nevertheless for a credit.

All they can say is no.