Is it safe to bring to school?

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
Not exactly, what happens is, when you bring the iPhone to high school, the school will detect that the phone is there, and come and take it, and potentially destroy it. So no, I would not bring your iPhone to school.

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Not exactly, what happens is, when you bring the iPhone to high school, the school will detect that the phone is there, and come and take it, and potentially destroy it. So no, I would not bring your iPhone to school.
Are you on crack?

That really all depends on what High School that you go to. If you go to a rich school where nobody would really care, I would say go for it. One thing though... if you play a sport and put all your stuff in a locker, I would not bring it unless you have a car and kind of "hid" it.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Are you on crack?

That really all depends on what High School that you go to. If you go to a rich school where nobody would really care, I would say go for it. One thing though... if you play a sport and put all your stuff in a locker, I would not bring it unless you have a car and kind of "hid" it.
Well if you can bring your cell phone to school then I'd say bring your iPhone.

spardis

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I don't go to a rich school or a ghetto highschool. It is an average highschool. I live right by my school. it is about a half a mile away. I just don't want it to get stolen. But what would be the difference between bringing a regular phone and an iPhone.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I don't go to a rich school or a ghetto highschool. It is an average highschool. I live right by my school. it is about a half a mile away. I just don't want it to get stolen. But what would be the difference between bringing a regular phone and an iPhone.
the difference would be people would want to steal it more? since its worth more? I don't know if iam gonna take it to highschool...still debating..I might just put it in my friends car.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Yeah...definitely they will put it in the gigantic iPhone shredder bin or the iPhone incinerator if they get ahold of it. Or the principal will get ahold of it and run your battery down.

wen i get mine in a week ima bring mine to high school... i go to a pretty ghetto school... but see i had been bringing my chinese version silver slvr to school for the whole year and it wasn't stolen but then i let my brother use it and he took it to middle school and was flashin it off and bam... he got it stolen... so juss don't go flashin it and u will b fine

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
if you do you better be a big, bad kid that can kick butt that everyone is afraid of or you will get it stolen or worse someone will beat you up and take it! haha

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
u have to understand that there are other kids that cannot afford an iPhone and have no other way to get it , so they steal, me im going to high school and im going to bring my old shitty pebl most of the time ,, maybe my iPhone on fridays,,good luck

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
if you do you better be a big, bad kid that can kick butt that everyone is afraid of or you will get it stolen or worse someone will beat you up and take it! haha
Haha....

I'm screwed.
But really if you don't got flashing it off and get it out of people's vision, you will probably be ok.

Trust me, you will get tired of "Ohhhh my gorsh, is that an iPhone!?" after a while. Even a 10 sec demo given 1,000,000 times will stink.

spardis

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
what i could do is bring a crappy phone to school and use my iPhone while i am not at school. I am not one of those kids who txt in class.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
When I got my Razr back in high school when it first came out I brought it to school everyday. I always carried it on me except for when I went to practice after school I would lock it in my car. I would do the same with the iPhone. I bring my phone everywhere so I'll have my iPhone on me everyday when classes start back in the fall.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
mistake

iPhone in school not for me! Last year a kid was robbed at gunpoint in our schhool locker room for a Razor I would never bring mine into school. but not all of us go to a "ghetto" school as someone else said but yes it your choice

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iPhone in school not for me! Last year a kid was robbed at gunpoint in our schhool locker room for a Razor I would never bring mine into school. but not all of us go to a "ghetto" school as someone else said but yes it your choice
Wow... that is pretty intense. Did they ever catch the guy and get the phone back?

When you pull out a gun it just goes to a whole new level of what you could be charged with.