Is it true...

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
If you download music files on to the I touch you can't take them off? I read a review somewhere that you cannot remove music files.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
No. Delete the file off of iTunes, Sync, and it comes off the iPod.
Yeah but can you delete it from the player as I pay for the music on I tunes and I don't want to delete it.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
you can delete songs on the Touch? Glad I don't have that feature on my iPhone.:rolleyes:

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
you can delete songs on the Touch? Glad I don't have that feature on my iPhone.:rolleyes:
Ok I'm confused, can you delete songs you don't want from the I touch, but leave them in I tunes?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Ok I'm confused, can you delete songs you don't want from the I touch, but leave them in I tunes?
I see now. You are ASKING if you can remove songs directly from the Touch. As far as I know, you cannot directly remove songs from the Touch iPod. You have to do as it was stated above, or, if you want to keep it in iTunes but remove it from the touch, then simply uncheck the song you don't want and sync.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I see now. You are ASKING if you can remove songs directly from the Touch. As far as I know, you cannot directly remove songs from the Touch iPod. You have to do as it was stated above, or, if you want to keep it in iTunes but remove it from the touch, then simply uncheck the song you don't want and sync.
Or you can make a playlist of all the songs that you want on your touch, excluding the ones you don't.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Ok that makes sense as I am a former Napster user and you could remove it from the MP3 player and just keep it in you're play list to reload later if you wan to, sounds like the same thing.