Is it worth it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 23, 2007
Hello I am new to this forum so I hope to gain some knowledge about the iPhone before i go out and purchase one. The question I have is for the people who already have the iPhone, was it worth buying? Thank you in advance.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Hello I am new to this forum so I hope to gain some knowledge about the iPhone before i go out and purchase one. The question I have is for the people who already have the iPhone, was it worth buying? Thank you in advance.
Hell yeah!. Nothing out there that matches the iPhone features and abilities.

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I paid $532 for my iPhone, including taxes. I could care less about going back for my $100 worth of AT&T junk. I feel the iPhone is my best technology purchase, ever. It is an extremely useful tool...and a fun item to have in your pocket.

Being able to take great pictures and email them instantly is a joy. Because of my iPhone I:
  • Never get lost in my car again.
  • Can check my personal email anywhere.
  • Carry my entire music collection with me.
  • Can watch the impact of greedy financial institution actions implode on themselves.
  • I can REALLY surf the net from my pocket!
  • I wake up to 'Marimba'
Soon I will be able to connect to my home AppleTV and begin a download of "Heros" and have it ready when I arrive.

George Jetson should have it so good.

Oh one more thing.....the iPhone is just a neat as the commercials. It is fast and the GUI is world class.

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
I second that

I paid $532 for my iPhone, including taxes. I could care less about going back for my $100 worth of AT&T junk. I feel the iPhone is my best technology purchase, ever. It is an extremely useful tool...and a fun item to have in your pocket.

Being able to take great pictures and email them instantly is a joy. Because of my iPhone I:
  • Never get lost in my car again.
  • Can check my personal email anywhere.
  • Carry my entire music collection with me.
  • Can watch the impact of greedy financial institution actions implode on themselves.
  • I can REALLY surf the net from my pocket!
  • I wake up to 'Marimba'
Soon I will be able to connect to my home AppleTV and begin a download of "Heros" and have it ready when I arrive.

George Jetson should have it so good.

Oh one more thing.....the iPhone is just a neat as the commercials. It is fast and the GUI is world class.
The bottom line is:

iPhone = modern style, beautiful screen, entertainment, innovative technology

Windows mobile = businesss, push e-mail (from your boring job), and spreadsheets

So if your life/job depends on your crackberry or any windows based device, do not get the iPhone. If you want a fun new toy that when touched reminds you of the first time you went to 2nd base get the iPhone.