is jailbreaking an iPhone 3G illegal

Sep 2, 2008
when i jailbreak it do i use the sim that is in it already

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
If you Jailbreak the phone, then according to Apple's policy, you have voided the 1-year warranty that comes with the purchase of your phone. You can easily un-Jailbreak the iPhone by restoring as a NEW iPhone in iTunes if you ever have any issues. For the most part Apple is unable to determine the difference between a Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken phone as long as it has been restored.

adambodkins

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
HA HA HA did you know that selling an iPhone on eBay to a Nigerian liberalist will get your account frozen on eBay and your paypal account shut down.I know this because I was so excited that I sold my iPhone last week and when I went to print the shipping label I was blocked out I checked my paypal and got a message saying,"account closed due to voilation of foreign trade policy."

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I sold a lot of V1 phones back in the good ole days and I had a lot of people from Nigeria trying to bid on my auctions also. I tried to block them in my seller settings, but it was near impossible to stop them. Some of them even won some of my auctions, and I had to cancel the sale and re-list. eBay did not really want to help at all. Yet they made it very clear that if I knowingly sold to Nigeria, they would close my account also. Yet when I asked for their help, they told me they could not do anything.

Go figure?

HA HA HA did you know that selling an iPhone on eBay to a Nigerian liberalist will get your account frozen on eBay and your paypal account shut down.I know this because I was so excited that I sold my iPhone last week and when I went to print the shipping label I was blocked out I checked my paypal and got a message saying,"account closed due to voilation of foreign trade policy."