Is Modmyifone working for you?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Hey guys I was wondering if MMi is loading up for anyone cause I've been since yesterday but it just gives me "Cannot Load Page".

Can you just try and post here then I know if its happening to only me or everybody.

Thanks

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Works for me, the site was slower than molasses as usual.

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
Hey guys I was wondering if MMi is loading up for anyone cause I've been since yesterday but it just gives me "Cannot Load Page".

Can you just try and post here then I know if its happening to only me or everybody.

Thanks
working fine for me

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Loaded fine on my iPhone on wifi. I am stock, so I do not go there a lot.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
MiM has very slow servers; it takes forever and is such a pain to view threads. The moderators say that a server change is scheduled for this week, but their last server switch didn't help much.

- John

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
MiM has very slow servers; it takes forever and is such a pain to view threads. The moderators say that a server change is scheduled for this week, but their last server switch didn't help much.

- John
If you knew what happened during the server switch you would understand The host of the servers house had caught on fire, and he was required to cut back on some people/space to get repairs for his house.

They should just use MediaTemple for hosting this time.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
If you knew what happened during the server switch you would understand The host of the servers house had caught on fire, and he was required to cut back on some people/space to get repairs for his house.

They should just use MediaTemple for hosting this time.
Yes, I'm aware. I made a post about it back when it happened. I'm not heartless.

- John