Is she the hottest iPhone developer ever? :)

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
She's okay... for an iPhone developer. She needs to eat a pizza or something. :p

BTW, her iPhone her bezel is totally wasted! That's one reason to get some kind of protection.

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
ROFL! The way she says balls makes it that much funnier, especially after you read the comments.

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
Iono about your university, but mine has waay better chicks than that. Don't get me wrong, she's okay but nothing to get too excited about.

Yes shes probably on the top end of the "software developer" charts though.

brooke03

Bronze
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis, Tennessee
Why are people always so shocked to find out that girls are programmars/developers? LOL. I have a programming degree myself and people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them that.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Why are people always so shocked to find out that girls are programmars/developers? LOL. I have a programming degree myself and people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them that.
Probably because most girls as pretty as you can't be bothered with books or studies, and would be too busy deciding which guy will be their next flavor of the week. Basically nothing but a box of rocks upstairs lol.
You are the exception. :p

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
Probably because most girls as pretty as you can't be bothered with books or studies, and would be too busy deciding which guy will be their next flavor of the week. Basically nothing but a box of rocks upstairs lol.
You are the exception. :p
say it like it is man

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
This entire thread is ridiculous

1. Women can program. Don't be silly.
2. That girl is gorgeous. Don't be a fool.

Eat a pizza? Okaaaay. Cast your stones, you greek gods you.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
:eek: NO WAY! REALLY? Wow!

;)

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
This entire thread is ridiculous

1. Women can program. Don't be silly.
2. That girl is gorgeous. Don't be a fool.

Eat a pizza? Okaaaay. Cast your stones, you greek gods you.
lol......i kinda was trying to bait icafe to comment with a barefoot and kitchen/pregnant remark.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I don't see why this should surprise you. I've taken math courses (admittedly no programming) and the higher you get the less girls there are. Don't get angry at me, it's not because they can't or something, just empirically there are less of them.

If you met an asian person who was born and raised in Niger, and spoke swahili you'd be shocked about that just because it's a rarity.

tatuman

Sep 8, 2008
And her game fuzzle is now also free for limited period of time. It is actually pretty cool...

tgeekb

Aug 4, 2008
This thread cracks me up! I have two daughters; one is getting her Doctorate in Psychology and the other is in high school but going to be a Veterinarian. Females can do anything.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
This thread cracks me up! No, she is not hot. She is trying to hard. Also---I second Tgeekb... I am a SSG in the Army...The MP Corps to top it all off, one of the closest "non-combat" jobs there is that actually does engage the enemy. I can fire nearly every weapon that the military has in it's arsenal.

And the reason that you don't see too many women in mathematical fields is because physiologically they are not usually wired that way. That's why girls mature faster, speak sooner and generally do better from kinder to their senior year of highschool. They are wired for langauge and anything to do with it. Now, there are some women- like my 5 year old who taught her self to add at 3- who are made for numbers. No reason to be surprised.