Is something wrong with my iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
Hello fellow iPhone users. I bought my iPhone the day Apple cut the prices and I have been browsing this forum for about 3 weeks now and I just want to thank you all for answering all my questions without me every having to even make a post.

I have a question now that I need some input on. When I have the earphones plugged into my iPhone the sound sometimes cuts out of the right earphone if the end that connects to the phone gets moved slightly. I can't really tell if the plug is just slightly coming out or if something is actually wrong with the phone (or maybe earphones) but it seems to be really sensitive.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is this a phone problem that should nesetate getting it repaired/replaced or are they all just sensitive?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hello fellow iPhone users. I bought my iPhone the day Apple cut the prices and I have been browsing this forum for about 3 weeks now and I just want to thank you all for answering all my questions without me every having to even make a post.

I have a question now that I need some input on. When I have the earphones plugged into my iPhone the sound sometimes cuts out of the right earphone if the end that connects to the phone gets moved slightly. I can't really tell if the plug is just slightly coming out or if something is actually wrong with the phone (or maybe earphones) but it seems to be really sensitive.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is this a phone problem that should nesetate getting it repaired/replaced or are they all just sensitive?
I would try a different pair of earphone and see if you have the same issue. If there is still a problem then it is more than likely the iPhones headphone jack.

The first generation of the iPod mini had a headphone jack issue.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I would try a different pair of earphone and see if you have the same issue. If there is still a problem then it is more than likely the iPhones headphone jack.

The first generation of the iPod mini had a headphone jack issue.
well the problem is I don't currently have any other headphones that fit in the iPhone jack, and I wasn't going to buy any either since I'm not that pick and am perfectly happy with the stock earphones.

Have there been any other mentions about a possible headphone jack issue on the iPhone?