Is the iPhone 5 due out this year?

Matteoso

Bronze
Jan 30, 2011
Hello! New to forum. Sorry if I am behind on this but is there a iPhone 5 due this year? Self confessed phone freak and current 4 user. Have had many, many phones but iPhone untouchable! Saying that if a new iPhone becomes available how can you resist? My wife may well divorce me but....... Any info would be appreciated.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
It's ok, if you click forums at the top, you'll see the rest of the sub-forums etc. There is even an introductions forum :)

Matteoso

Bronze
Jan 30, 2011
Thanks! Can't see any major improvements myself? Saying that, I think I said the same when I had my 3GS! Will be very interesting ;-)

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Thanks! Can't see any major improvements myself? Saying that, I think I said the same when I had my 3GS! Will be very interesting ;-)
It will certainly be . Comparing the iPhone 2G to the iPhone 4 the core features of the phone are very similar . I think Apple needs to change things around big time in there next iPhone .

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
Hmm, iPhone 5, I also looking forward to it, but from some uncertainty, such as iFunia news blog read that 'some reports put the launch around June 2011'. Now the iPad 2 is just released and Jobs is on the medical leave, I think the time for iPhone 5 releasing will be as early as January next year :rolleyes: