Is the iPhone easy to clean?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MBazil

Jun 3, 2007
We all agree that the iPhone screen looks great. But my concern is scratches and finger prints. I'm hoping that the iPhone comes with a case at launch. Or even a screen protecter like the ones they have for the ipod's would be nice. I would hate to mess up that screen.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
We all agree that the iPhone screen looks great. But my concern is scratches and finger prints. I'm hoping that the iPhone comes with a case at launch. Or even a screen protecter like the ones they have for the ipod's would be nice. I would hate to mess up that screen.

Wasn't this JUST covered in another thread, earlier today?

vtecryder00

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Even with the case. I'm still worried about the phone itself. I hope it is not like the ipod where the whole backing gets stractched up even in yur pocket.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
everythingiPhone123 said:
fewfvewv bgqwrfgqwrewrftwvefeqfwe bvqfvwef10987654321
not needed btw ^ just answer his question no matter how simple it may be. No one knows How easy it will be to clean because its not out. What we do know is that it is scratch resistant.

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
not needed btw ^ just answer his question no matter how simple it may be. No one knows How easy it will be to clean because its not out. What we do know is that it is scratch resistant.
If you are worried about scratching up the phone, try a product like:
http://www.shieldzone.com/iphone-screen-protector

I ordered it myself but can't vouch for the product, I just know my 60gig video ipod got scratched up even in an i-skin so I chose to try this route.

Steve Job's did say the screen would be scratch resistant, and when we see him using his, he keeps it in his pocket unprotected so that seems to indicate it should be sturdy.