Is there a 3rd party Facebook app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
There has to be another Facebook app that Can be used....I hate going on the web....I refuse to delete my bitesms.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm with you there. I choose BiteSMS between the two. By the way, Facebook on Safari rocks (not the mobile version, the full site)! It's much better than the Facebook app and you can even play games like Mafia Wars on it. However, it doesn't really affect me since I didn't update the Facebook app.

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
I use Echofon for Facebook, and I love it, but if you don't want to spend $2.99, there's another app called Focus for Facebook that looks really promising. It has a really nice filter that weeds out all those pesky game notifications.

Check 'em out!
Do you get notifications on Echofon?

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
My Facebook app isn't letting me load pictures again. It did this before and I got it fixed, but now I can't remember how I did it. Is anyone else having this problem? Today is also the first time in months that I've been able to get the eic app to load. Normally it just pops up and shuts down.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I have all kinds of problems with facebook. Notifications don't come or are days late. Answer them and they re appear. Looks but nowhere near reliable

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I have all kinds of problems with facebook. Notifications don't come or are days late. Answer them and they re appear. Looks but nowhere near reliable
Use the web app it works much better I gave up on that stupid app a long time ago

Carpe diem

ImStrapped

Bronze
Jan 25, 2011
I'm having the same problem where notifications just won't show up half the time. Restarting the app sometimes helps but not for long