Is there a Photo app that?

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Is there a photo app that will allow you to print your pics? I have always used snapfish in the past on my PC but the snapfish Apple app does not allow you to do so. I hate to take such great photos on my iPhone/iPad and never really get full use of them (by printing). What is out there in the way of apps?

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
Loving my iPad 2.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Which printer you going to print too? Most big name printers have apps that will allow you to print directly to them. If it happens to be Air print capable, that's even better as you will be able to print directly from your photo roll.

mango44

Bronze
Oct 29, 2012
Sorry to bring back up an old post but how is everyone liking the walgreens app? I've been wanting to get my pics printed and delivered but this sounds even better and convenient rather than having something like Postalpix which also only limits you to 60 prints (unless i'm missing something).

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Which printer you going to print too? Most big name printers have apps that will allow you to print directly to them. If it happens to be Air print capable, that's even better as you will be able to print directly from your photo roll.
I love the AirPrint feature. I use it a lot. That was one of the reasons I got the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus for my work.

A333West

Feb 7, 2013
Sorry to bring back up an old post but how is everyone liking the walgreens app? I've been wanting to get my pics printed and delivered but this sounds even better and convenient rather than having something like Postalpix which also only limits you to 60 prints (unless i'm missing something).
I love the Walgreens app.
My mom is always having me print out her pictures for her.