Is there a tweak to use motion sensor on iPhone 6 to wake/sleep?

jo12jt1

Bronze
Apr 3, 2010
Hi folks.. Got the iPhone 6 plus and was wondering if there was a tweak that used your motion sensor and a case to sleep and wake the phone

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I had a tweak a week or so ago that was supposed to do what waveoff did, wake and sleep your device, however it didn't work well sadly. You would have to manually wake device if the device was locked for too long. I can't think of the darn name now though. I'll try and find it, but it didn't work like it was supposed to. I had to wave hand very close to the proximity sensor.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I had a tweak a week or so ago that was supposed to do what waveoff did, wake and sleep your device, however it didn't work well sadly. You would have to manually wake device if the device was locked for too long. I can't think of the darn name now though. I'll try and find it, but it didn't work like it was supposed to. I had to wave hand very close to the proximity sensor.
It's called Wave and it uses the ambient light sensor. Quite a few problems with it.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's called Wave and it uses the ambient light sensor. Quite a few problems with it.
Oh, I didn't see it when I typed in waveoff...guess I searched too quickly lol, but yeah the developer suggested to put the sensitivity to low, but that didn't make a lot of difference.

Did waveoff work when it was updated in the past? I want something like it. It would be super cool like my dad and friend can do on the Android.