Is there a way for Mail to open links in a new window?

Jack06

Bronze
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Guys
i've noticed when I click on a link in my email it sometimes uses the page that the mail was using to open the link. Meaning I have to re-open mail again, is there some way to open links in a new window?
thanks
jack

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Guys
i've noticed when I click on a link in my email it sometimes uses the page that the mail was using to open the link. Meaning I have to re-open mail again, is there some way to open links in a new window?
thanks
jack
Nope - the iPhone only allow 1 app open at time...it would be nice to open 2-3 apps at time..

Jack06

Bronze
Jan 6, 2009
Tell me about it, still at least 3g makes opening mail quick :laugh2:
Is there a way to close a browser window? I know you can when you have more then one window but is there no way to close one when you finished with a browser?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tell me about it, still at least 3g makes opening mail quick :laugh2:
Is there a way to close a browser window? I know you can when you have more then one window but is there no way to close one when you finished with a browser?
....sorry I don't get you? What do you mean by closing 1 window when finish browsing?

Jack06

Bronze
Jan 6, 2009
sorry about the vague message, I was posting on the iPhone,
I mean when I have finished browsing is there a way to close the window, at the moment I press the home key, but it means everytime I open a new safari page, I have the one I used previously and the new one.
I guess the question is, if I use the home key to exit out of safari is there a way to resume that session instead of opening a new page?
I hope that a bit clearer :eek:

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
sorry about the vague message, I was posting on the iPhone,
I mean when I have finished browsing is there a way to close the window, at the moment I press the home key, but it means everytime I open a new safari page, I have the one I used previously and the new one.
I guess the question is, if I use the home key to exit out of safari is there a way to resume that session instead of opening a new page?
I hope that a bit clearer :eek:
That's okay...:)

Yes, when you're closing the Safari (with the HOME button) the page(s) will still be there when you re-open Safari.