Is there a way I can sync my iCloud calendars with two or more accounts?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
I have s few emails some for work, college and personal, i would love to be able to sync my Ical with them and no matter what email I'm on, it will sync with all calendars ?

thanks.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I have s few emails some for work, college and personal, I would love to be able to sync my Ical with them and no matter what email I'm on, it will sync with all calendars ?

thanks.
Sounds like you would like to share a calendar with a secondary and tertiary iCloud accounts?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
To share calendars between two iCloud accounts (or more), you login to iCloud.com. From there, you'll want to click on Calendars. On the left hand side, you'll see your assorted Calendars. In the example below, are two of mine: Mail To Do and Finances. There is an icon that looks like an RSS symbol. Click on that to share your Calendar. You can set it to private and send to your work, college or other emails. You should also have editing privileges as well.

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 8.20.40 PM.png

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Hey Chris, sorry no.
I have different emails addresses with different providers, however I want to share the one Callander (iCal) with all email accounts (hotmail,outlook,gmail)
From there I want to be able to add events to the said Callander and be abler to add events weather I'm on the email or iCal and one another sync with each other.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey Chris, sorry no.
I have different emails addresses with different providers, however I want to share the one Callander (iCal) with all email accounts (hotmail,outlook,gmail)
From there I want to be able to add events to the said Callander and be abler to add events weather I'm on the email or iCal and one another sync with each other.
What you're describing is being able to edit Apple's calendar with three different platforms. There might be syncing options with Google's calendars, but you've got me stumped. Perhaps someone can jump in here, but I don't think it's possible. I'm not sure I understand where email plays a factor? Are you referring to the calendars associated with those accounts. Google Calendars for instance?

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
What you're describing is being able to edit Apple's calendar with three different platforms. There might be syncing options with Google's calendars, but you've got me stumped. Perhaps someone can jump in here, but I don't think it's possible. I'm not sure I understand where email plays a factor? Are you referring to the calendars associated with those accounts. Google Calendars for instance?
Yeah I did think it was a long shot.

Yeah I want all the accounts to share the one Callander (iCal)
So no matter what one I'm in I can check and update the Calender.

Sent using iCafe app

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
If you're using iCal as your main calendar app, why can't you just add the calendars from all your accounts on iCal and be done with it. You should be able to use iCal from your phone, iPad, or Mac with create and edit capability. This way it doesn't matter what email you're on...

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
If you're using iCal as your main calendar app, why can't you just add the calendars from all your accounts on iCal and be done with it. You should be able to use iCal from your phone, iPad, or Mac with create and edit capability. This way it doesn't matter what email you're on...
Thats a shout ! never thought of that, thanks !