Is there a way to find a report on app usage and time-stamps?

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by KayM, Apr 13, 2016.

1. KayM

KayM New Member

Hello,

I've recently come across some issues and I need to find a way to get a report on apps that I have had on my iPhone 6, the frequency of their use/time-stamps, if possible. I have been thinking about accessing my registry, but I'm not sure how and I figured this would be a good place to start.

Background: someone I know logged into a specific app on my phone when their phone wasn't in service 3 months ago, this person swears they logged out of the app, I say no. I went into the app a week and a half ago-ish, maybe two to sync up my information but I saw their account was still logged in. I quickly got out of it, didn't think about it again, though they are mad that I didn't delete it or just sign out. If I had regardless, they would have seen from their account that it was accessed the day I accessed it. This app saved their password, I had no knowledge of it. I don't concern myself with my apps very often because most of them are when I need them for more business related things. I just want to show this person that I didn't do anything, it was a one time accident and the record will prove it, if I find get one.

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

There are plenty of reports you can find on operating system events (such as crashes) under Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostic & Usage Data.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to read those reports, or even whether they contain the information you seek, but you’ll get help on reading them if you do a Google search. I’ve found one site to get you started:

Digging into Diagnostics & Usage Data

3. KayM

KayM New Member

yes, apple told me about that, but the app isn't in there. Thank you though!

4. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

My pleasure; sorry I couldn’t help more!

5. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

This was your phone and your app?