Is there a way to get my photos back from iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Craigmac, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Craigmac

Craigmac New Member

I plugged my phone into my friends computer and it restored with all of his information. At this point I have determined that it did not create a backup file on his computer with my photos, contacts,etc. Question 1:what is the best way to delete all of his photos and contacts from my phone without doing it one at a time? Question 2: Is there a way to get my photos and contacts back off the operating system of my phone if they were overwritten by my friends computer? Thanks in advance for the input.

Sent using iCafe app

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

#2 RoofMonkey, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Agree with the above. Please stick with the original thread in the future. This wastes time because the same questions end up getting asked twice if we don't know about the other thread. I checked the other thread and saw that you never backed up this phone. Unfortunately, you can't get any of your data back without that. Your iTunes media and apps can be downloaded again for free, though. iCloud does automatic daily backups and it doesn't require syncing with iTunes. You have to enable it in the Settings app for it to work, though. You said you determined that there is no backup on your friend's computer, either, so you'll have to start from scratch.

As far as removing his data from your phone, you can restore or go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings

4. Craigmac

Craigmac New Member

Ok sorry about the new thread. I had some new questions so I thought new thread but I see your point. Thanks for answering anyway. That helps and now I know more about the forum rules.

Sent using iCafe app