Is there a way to make a new camera roll?

juzcallmeg0d

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
is there a way to make a new "camera roll"?

i cant find one...one of my friends said there should be a button on my camera roll screen but i don't have one...so im not sure whats going on?

edit: i guess i should use the term album..i want a new album. but i cant get one, i only have "camera roll" and thats it

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Nope.

What I do is every few months I sync my roll to my PC to a folder then empty my roll (I use Picasa). Then sync the folder I make to my iPhone through iTunes.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Are you trying to put pics taken with your phone into another album? It won't do that. All photos taken with the phone will automatically be placed in the Camera Roll album. You can add pics from you computer and the Album name will be the name of the folder the pics are in.

juzcallmeg0d

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
Are you trying to put pics taken with your phone into another album? It won't do that. All photos taken with the phone will automatically be placed in the Camera Roll album. You can add pics from you computer and the Album name will be the name of the folder the pics are in.
thanks to both of u

your explanation definitely made me understand. i was still confused if i cant make multiple albums...why is there an "albums" screen. but i get it now

hopefully this will be a feature added sometime down the road as it would be nice to organize photos taken or saved on the phone

thanks guys