Is there a way to make iPhone vibrate longer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
I know there probably isn't a way to make the iPhone vibrate stronger but is there a way to make it vibrate longer than the 1/2 a second that it does when a new call or Sms comes in? I have missed several calls/texts due to this. If someone can make "ibrate" i'm sure there is a way to change this.....

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
A longer vibrate would be great.
It's so short and not noticeable that now I find myself feeling "phantom" vibrations. I check and nothing. Then, when I don't check...email is sitting there or a new text message.

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
i'd love it to vibrate longer too.... i love the way it feels in my pocket ..

that being said, i doubt it can be edited by third party apps. it would have to be Apple, who has access to the first party apps like the sms application to be able to fix it.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
A longer vibrate would be great.
It's so short and not noticeable that now I find myself feeling "phantom" vibrations. I check and nothing. Then, when I don't check...email is sitting there or a new text message.
i too have become paranoid and feel these "phantom" vibrations... i hate it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i'd love it to vibrate longer too.... i love the way it feels in my pocket ..

that being said, i doubt it can be edited by third party apps. it would have to be Apple, who has access to the first party apps like the sms application to be able to fix it.
Then iBrate is for you my friend! :p