Is there a way to obtain contact list through iTunes?

Aug 28, 2007
my iPhone was tossed into the damn toilet by my two year old. so i have a replacement phone(not iPhone) but need access to my contacts. is there a way to look up my contact list through iTunes? someone please help. thanks!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I am probably wrong but if you connect your iPhone to iTunes and sync it should all add on based on you using the same cell number... check with AT&T and Apple... also if you connect it should ask about previous items saved would you like to sync i could be wrong... but I would wait here for more responses or call Apple AT&T ... why you ask

I just had a few.. .. you know

Aug 28, 2007
my replacement phone is not another iPhone. just a loner phone a friend let me use in the mean time.

taylo105

Sep 6, 2007
the contacts are stored somewhere on the computer. not a 100% where but im sure its possible to look up that info. When i had my first iPhone crap out they gave me a new one, i hooked it up to my comp and it put all my old iPhone info on the new one.. contacts, text messages, photos, bookmarks. so all that info has to be on your comp

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
the contacts are stored somewhere on the computer. not a 100% where but im sure its possible to look up that info. When i had my first iPhone crap out they gave me a new one, i hooked it up to my comp and it put all my old iPhone info on the new one.. contacts, text messages, photos, bookmarks. so all that info has to be on your comp
It is on your computer. Contacts will be in your address book. Or if on a mac whatever is like address book.

Aug 28, 2007
^ you're right! why didn't i think of that... thanks a lot. its under address book on my macbook. thanks again...

:)