Is there a way to put a text in your inbox for a specific time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bonaflyd

Nov 5, 2011
?

please help

some dumb females texted me and i had to delete it and now my girlfriend wants to see the text i need to make a fake text

someone please help

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Ask them to resend the txt(s) ?
I would imagine if your jail broken there is probably some type of tweak / app, but not that I can think of on a stock phone. ?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
?

please help

some dumb females texted me and i had to delete it and now my girlfriend wants to see the text i need to make a fake text

someone please help
While I do not condone lying or any of that moral crap.
You probably can set your devices time manually along with the date. Change an existing contacts name (a friend) and have them text what you want her to see.

I am shady aren't I.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
You can download an app called Applets in the App store and it has a bunch of different applications and one of them is a fake text you can send yourself and set any number and even a time when the text comes in.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
You can download an app called Applets in the App store and it has a bunch of different applications and one of them is a fake text you can send yourself and set any number and even a time when the text comes in.
That is all for the future though correct?
I believe the op needs to replicate a text from the past with time and date at a certain time (in the past).

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
That is all for the future though correct?
I believe the op needs to replicate a text from the past with time and date at a certain time (in the past).
Just checked, can't do it for the past, only for the future. Oh well, op is screwed.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
First rule of players: Never let a woman access your phone, or know of anything that's in it!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!