Is there a way to restore back to 1.0.2?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
I mean like, if I completely restore my iPhone?

Please let me know as I've only got about two weeks left to get my $400 back from AT&T/Apple. If apptapp will never work again and custom ringtones as well, then this phone simply is NOT worth $400. I mean, it's a smart phone without instant messenger for Christ's sake.

piloting

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007

Please let me know as I've only got about two weeks left to get my $400 back from AT&T/Apple. If apptapp will never work again and custom ringtones as well, then this phone simply is NOT worth $400. I mean, it's a smart phone without instant messenger for Christ's sake.
hit the shift + restore key, and it will prompt you for the file. The old one is stored in your user directory.

piloting

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Unfortunately, if you already updated to 1.1.1, you can not revert back to 1.0.2 at present time. :(
What message do you get when you try to retore a 1.1.1 phone to 1.0.2. I just bought mine today in store and didn't touch it yet. Is there any way to find out the version before without jail break it.

ataq

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
What message do you get when you try to retore a 1.1.1 phone to 1.0.2. I just bought mine today in store and didn't touch it yet. Is there any way to find out the version before without jail break it.
you can find out what version you have by going into settings, then general, then about... you will see the version

prmdbr

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
I don't know about you guys, but this cinches it for me. I'm going out and buying 3 more iPhones. TODAY. I hope Steve Jobs let's me pay full price!

Hardware freedom ROCKS!

gregneedham

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007

Return your phone and leave us alone.

gregneedham

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I'll get out of "your" thread, but believe me, suggesting that you return your phone was the best contribution you will get all day.

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
I'll get out of "your" thread, but believe me, suggesting that you return your phone was the best contribution you will get all day.
Do you honestly think I care for your contributions or lack there of?

There are plenty of helpful people on this forum, and you obviously aren't one of them.

You have already been reported for spamming this thread. Please keep out.