Is there a way to transfer music from iPhone to PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007
i just wondering is there is a freeware for transfering music out from iphoen to pc i knew that there is a program to do that for ipod. I been searching in google but don't have any luck of finding a freeware for it. If anyone know please help.

thanks

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
just curious, did you try using the ipod to computer programs?

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007
just curious, did you try using the ipod to computer programs?
yeah i did but doesn't pick up the iPhone and its not free. I sure someone in this forum know a way to do it please help. A freeware to move music to pc
thanks

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Ok guys i actually found a crack version for tansee iPhone transfer

http://www.mediafire.com/?12meej0xmbm

enjoys free transfer of your iPhone music the zip files also have ipod touch is well soo enjoy..!
Yes, Tansee works great, but for Christ's sake, don't mention a cracked version, it's against forum rules and can get you a ban!

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007
Yes, Tansee works great, but for Christ's sake, don't mention a cracked version, it's against forum rules and can get you a ban!
thanks man sorry i didn't know that thanks so mentioning it:p

Goallie11

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
if you're phone is jailbroken then I think there's an app in the installer that transfers from phone to computer.

J_DiGiTaL

Jul 4, 2008

enjoys free transfer of your iPhone music the zip files also have ipod touch is well soo enjoy..![/quote]

hey guys.. a newbie here to this forum.. but can anyone vouche for that tansee pc transfer ? ^^^ i need to transfer my pics and 1100 songs on my touch to my new PC... HELP!

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007

enjoys free transfer of your iPhone music the zip files also have ipod touch is well soo enjoy..!

hey guys.. a newbie here to this forum.. but can anyone vouche for that tansee pc transfer ? ^^^ i need to transfer my pics and 1100 songs on my touch to my new PC... HELP![/quote]

The link still work fine man Download it and u can transfer whatever u want from your ipod touch to any pc

Enjoy bro.!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Whats Tansee? And cant you guys just use iTunes? or is it different for what you guys need?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
iTunes does PC-->iPhone; not iphone-->PC.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i didn't read the whole thread, so i may be missing something, but why would they want to do that?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no, why would they want to transfer music and pictures to their iPhone without iTunes?

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007
no, why would they want to transfer music and pictures to their iPhone without iTunes?
iTunes doesn't let u transfer music to your hard drive but tansee let u download it into your hard drive its very cool :laugh2:

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
iTunes doesn't let u transfer music to your hard drive but tansee let u download it into your hard drive its very cool :laugh2:
Couldnt you just use iTunes then transfer from iTunes to your hard drive?

zalamatoz

Dec 10, 2007
Couldnt you just use iTunes then transfer from iTunes to your hard drive?
I don't think soo
well i cant do it but maybe there is someone out there that can do it without using tansee

J_DiGiTaL

Jul 4, 2008
^^^ Long story short..lol...
If you have a brand new HD and no files in your iTunes to sync with your ipod, yet you have all your music and pictures backed up on your ipod, when you go to sync with iTunes the next time it will delete ALL your music and pictures on your ipod since you have nothing in your iTunes to sync... my HD crashed so i couldnt get access to my iTunes i had to DL it again so now its like starting from scratch.. my iTunes is empty but all my vids, pics n music are on my ipod touch.. im a newb at this but from what I know you need 3rd party software to transfer files from ipod back to PC in scenarios such as the one i just described...

Status
Not open for further replies.