Is there a way to unlock V.1.1.2 OOTB?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 29, 2007
I sent someone to the US to buy me an iPhone and based on recent forums most iPhones sold nowadays are week 45 up, is there an official method to unlock v1.1.2 out of the box?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I sent someone to the US to buy me an iPhone and based on recent forums most iPhones sold nowadays are week 45 up, is there an official method to unlock v1.1.2 out of the box?
An official method like, go to the Apple Store and download the software? Sending someone to the US is a bit grand! I suppose, being the godfather helps. No - not even an unofficial method. Maybe a horse's head on Jobs' pillow might be a start. Any Family in California?

Nov 29, 2007
An official method like, go to the Apple Store and download the software? Sending someone to the US is a bit grand! I suppose, being the godfather helps. No - not even an unofficial method. Maybe a horse's head on Jobs' pillow might be a start. Any Family in California?

hahaha! i have a friend who happens to be a flight attendant and she is dropping by in the US so i asked her to get me an iPhone, but i think there's a slim chance of her getting me a fw 1.1.1, i hope the devteam finds a way to unlock this wicked version...

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
hahaha! i have a friend who happens to be a flight attendant and she is dropping by in the US so i asked her to get me an iPhone, but i think there's a slim chance of her getting me a fw 1.1.1, i hope the devteam finds a way to unlock this wicked version...
As soon as the next official update is released Apple is going to have to include the secret in the update bundle so it'll be along some time soon, early next year.

You can still jailbreak it with no problem.

Nov 29, 2007
As soon as the next official update is released Apple is going to have to include the secret in the update bundle so it'll be along some time soon, early next year.

You can still jailbreak it with no problem.
thanks for lifting up my spirits, im sure there are lots of people everywhere who have expected to use iPhones, some ppl also bought them as gifts and it sure is a pain knowing that we cant use lots of cool features the 3rd party apps give. and most of all being able to use the iPhone on unsupported countries like my case... till then we wait....