is there a way....

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Is there a way to view recently added apps from the iPhone without having to scroll through the hundreds that have been there for weeks?

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Just go to the "featured" section and it'll show you the most recent apps

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
google, remote, tetris, south park, color tilt, frommers, bloomberg, iyardage. Those are all listed under "featured" as "new", most of them were available the first weekend. Not new to me.

I've noticed new apps showing up every couple of days by watching the "categories" section (the number of apps appears next to the category), it's just a beating to have to scroll through 250+ games just to try and find the 3 new ones. Know what I mean?

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
yes, I know what you mean, but I checked the featured section on my iPhone right before my first reply and didn't recognize the first couple of apps, so I thought the rest were also new....my bad

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
yes, I know what you mean, but I checked the featured section on my iPhone right before my first reply and didn't recognize the first couple of apps, so I thought the rest were also new....my bad
no prob, thanks for trying to help:cool:

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Yes, go to App Store, the under categories click ALL iPhone APPLICATIONS, then on the right change 'name' to 'release date' :)
Thats for iTunes, I'm talking about on the iPhone itself. Good tip though, I'll try it after work, my work pc doesn't have iTunes on it...

Oh, and no wifi at work so I cant access iTunes on my phone from here either, only the app store...