Is there an OFFICIAL date for the SDK?

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I know that the SDK is to come out sometime in February, but any exact date. I remember that the iPhone came out in June, but it was something like Jun 29th.

Should I be expecting the SDK to come out on February 29th?

Would it be safe to say there will be some kind of upgrade when the SDK comes out, if not only to be able to use these 3rd party apps?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I wouldn't count on it being early on in the month, especially since SJ said "Late February". Hopefully some Apps will already have been made by the release date and will be able to be purchased (good Apps that is).

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
You know last time we heard late june for the iPhone and it came out on the 29th so it could very well come out at the end of the month. They might need every last minute to work out the bugs. Has been no rumors though pointing to any exact dates.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
No official date. Tinman posted a pic of the "late feb" thing from the keynote. I am expecting Feb 29th.
Yep, and here it is again...

Hopefully it's already been released to key partners so that at least a few apps will be out from the get-go.

--
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimous

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
any one know how the SDK will work......will every one be able to make things with it? also how would we make apps and suck with it? program in a coding langauge? or drag and drop options?