Is there any note taking app that could browse through notes easily?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by NickCircle, Aug 1, 2015.

1. NickCircle

NickCircle New Member

I like to read my notes, because my notes almost written by myself. It is hard to browse through all my notes one by one when the collection grows. you should click one note’s title in the list to get in and then go back to the list again to select another.

I used iPhone system note, Evernote, PlainText etc, any suggestions?

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Isn't this how the stock Notes app works? Maybe I don't understand what you're saying. What, exactly, do you want a notes app to do? If you want to scroll up and down to read notes without leaving to tap on the next one, maybe NoteMaster would work. It's $4.99, but has a free version.

NoteMaster - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive by Kabuki Vision, LLC
    https://appsto.re/us/7VEWr.i

3. ivantwilliams

ivantwilliams Evangelist
    Gold

What about Evernote? I know you listed it, but it does just work...

4. NickCircle

NickCircle New Member

Yes. That is how the stock Notes app works. But I believe there would be something
    special like use some kindle of gestures or other method to switch notes one by one.
    Thank you very much for your recommendation, but the problem is still there.
    It seems I have to do some research by myself. I will come back later.

5. NickCircle

NickCircle New Member

I searched “note taking” in appstore and checked the first 100 apps.
    At last, I found two with good quality.
    Check Pad&Quill and Notescroll
    Pad&Quill — swipe left to right to switch to next note.
    Notescoll — also swipe to browse, display all notes like iBook. (I like this one better)

6. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Evangelist
    Gold

I really the app Vesper. It's a paid app that supports tags and tags are handy for quick search. Some of my tags are: sayings, movies, books, recipes, music. It can also host photos of items.

In one use case I have 3 identical room fan/light remote controls. Each room has its own distinct code. I took shots of the respective switch settings. When the remote died for the guest room, I switched the settings for another room's remote to have temporary control while awaiting the delivery of the replacement unit.

I love this app. YMMV

7. NickCircle

NickCircle New Member

I tried Vesper, but maybe it meets your needs, but not mine.